Portable Genealogist Bundle #1
This bundle contains 24 Portable Genealogists and an NEHGS 3-ring binder:
- Organizing Your Research
- Problem Solving in Irish Research
- Seventeenth-Century New England Research
- Using DNA in Genealogy
- African American Resources
- Using the Federal Census: 1790-1840
- Using the Federal Census: 1850-1940
- New York State Census
- Massachusetts State Census
- Rhode Island State Census
- Immigration to the U.S.
- U.S. Naturalization
- Building a Genealogical Sketch
- Genealogical Numbering
- Editorial Stylesheet
- Reference Notes
- Compiling a Bibliography
- Applying to Lineage Societies
- Pennsylvania Research (New!)
- Essential Abbreviations and Acronyms (New!)
- Additional Abbreviations and Acronyms (New!)
- Using Catholic Records (New!)
- Cemetery and Gravestone Research (New!)
If this is for a holiday gift, we strongly recommend using UPS shipping.
This bundle may be sent in multiple shipments.
All items are available for sale individually as well.
The NEHGS member discount does not apply to this bundle.