NEHGS Postcards from Our Collection
Perfect for sending quick notes to long-lost cousins or just a hello to friends and family--these beautifully detailed postcards showcase 12 different artifacts from our extensive collection.
Set of 12 postcards from the NEHGS Collection.
Each set contains one postcard of the following:
- Portrait of Lemuel Shattuck (1793-1859) and his family, by Bass Otis
- Interior of 101 Newbury Street, Architects Proposal, 1928, Henry & Richmond Architects
- Rafaelo Corzini, Barque Macon at Smyrna, 1854
- Rosh Hashanah Card from the Wyner Family Papers P-803, early 20th century
- Old Warehouse in Dock Square, Boston, by A. R. Kipps, ca. 1860
- Three librarians (Pauline King, Edith Hazelton, and Mildred Leavitt) in the reading room at 9 Ashburton Place, Boston, December 1947
- View of flags at NEHGS Headquarters, Boston
- Portrait of Paul Cuffe, early 19th century, unknown artist
- Helen Keller with Annie Sullivan, Mss 1126, Thaxter Parks Spencer Collection
- Isaac Ketchum family record, 1762-1880, Mss C6, R. Stanton Avery Special Collections
- Bachelor Mending, artist unknown, 19th century
- Descendants of John and Peter Foulger, by William C. Folger, 1866, Mss 1111, R. Stanton Avery Special Collections